Saw-C Serum is packed with nourishing ingredients that will moisturize and restore your skin to its youthful glow. A combination of citrus stem cells derived from orange work together to even out your skin tone, reduce discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles. Say buh-bye to dark spots and add this brightening serum to your daily routine for glowing, hydrated, filter-free skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Hydrates the skin to visibly improve firmness
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation & evens skin tone
- Shields skin from the visible impacts of environmental stressors, including free radical damage
On cleansed, dry skin apply a few drops of serum to face and neck— avoiding eye area—followed by your favorite moisturizer and SPF.
Saw-C can be used daily and under makeup.
- Think of hyaluronic acid like a BIG drink of water for your skin. It is able to hold up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water. Hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin and binds water to skin cells, infusing all layers of the skin with valuable, rejuvenating moisture.
Citrus Stem Cells
- Stem cells derived from orange help to protect against the effects of oxidative stress and also support skin elasticity and density. This powerful ingredient also helps your skin appear firmer and smoother, with a visible reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.
Full Ingredient List:
Water, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Carrageenan, Sclerotium Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Iron Oxide (CI77492), Iron Oxide (CI77491)
Vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, no nasties
Available in 1 fl oz / 30 ml.
Can I use SAW-C with other serums?
It is always suggested to start active serums slowly and to also introduce one serum at a time. When introducing another serum in conjunction with Saw-C we suggest that using each of your actives on either alternative days to one another or to use one in the morning, for example, Saw-C and then your exfoliating serum that could be an AHAs/BHAs or retinol in the evening. This will prevent any possible interaction with ingredients that could cause sensitivity.
Why do I need a Saw-C serum if I am protecting my skin with an SPF?
Moisturisers and serums are not a replacement for SPF protection! While sunscreen is the first line of defense and is essential for protecting the skin’s surface from the damaging effects of UVA & UVB rays… sunscreen filters only protect up to 55% of damaging free radicals*.
Topical antioxidants work within the skin to neutralise free radicals generated from all sources of oxidation and protect against UV damage. Incorporating topical antioxidants and sunscreen into a daily skincare regimen provides complete protection.
Should I apply Saw-C once or twice a day?
Saw-C is most effectively used on the skin in the morning. It builds better protection responses against UV rays and free radicals that are the main culprit in photoaging and we are exposed to these mostly during the day. Saw-C can be useful in the evening to repair and quicken healing, but since ascorbic acid has a reservoir effect (for up to 72 hours) it is not usually necessary. It’s all about allocating your resources effectively.